E-Link Entertainment is a global publisher and developer of interactive content, located in Vancouver, BC. Publishing and developing mobile and online video games for international markets means we are constantly innovating and identifying new opportunities.
As a subsidiary of a major international entertainment company, we have expertise and resources to reach overseas markets. We are looking for more adaptable and creative superstars like you to join our Vancouver team!
We maintain a friendly, fair, and creative work environment, which respects diversity, new ideas, and hard work.
Digital Marketing Manager
- Manage and execute E-Link’s Marketing Services, including Brand/Product Strategy and Public Relations.
- Monitor KPI’s of all campaigns, offer analysis and direction.
- Offer insight on products’ marketing potentials.
- Assist in promoting E-Link’s services by devising strategies and creating materials.
- Prepare marketing proposals for E-Link’s clients.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our websites (including blog posts, whitepapers, reports, infographics, etc.).
- Minimum 2 years Digital Marketing Experience, ideally in the mobile app or IT industry.
- CPI, PPC, KPI, LTV, SEO, TL;DR are all common terms for you.
- Excellent data analysis skills and experience working in a metrics-driven role.
- Experience with social media and other online social platforms.
- Self-starter, motivated, guru of marketing websites/games and growing player bases.
- Skilled with with Photoshop, Video Editing, WordPress, HTML, an asset.
- Knowledge of current global mobile games/apps landscape.
- Experience in creating and executing UA campaigns.
- Experience in SEO.
- Experience working with development teams and publishers.
- Loves to play video/mobile games!
Content Writer (FT/PT)
- Research and write blog articles for our websites on topics such as games/apps publishing, digital marketing, ecommerce etc.
- Create compelling press releases for our company and clients.
- Create content for our marketing materials.
- Create and maintain a consistent content calendar that aligns with our business goals.
- Provide support to team members as required.
- Minimum 1-year experience in a similar role.
- Degree in journalism/communications/creative writing/English.
- Team player.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Excellent research skills.
- Worked in a marketing/advertising/PR agency and/or game publishing company.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices.
- Love games/technology.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Develop and maintain both new and existing websites.
- Optimize content of our websites using a variety of graphics, database, API calls etc.
- Integrate API into our HTML5 games portfolio for platform submissions.
- Integrate multiple forms of digital advertisements (expandable, playable, interactive etc.) onto websites.
- Ensure a smooth deployment of our digital advertisements on 3rd party advertisement platforms/websites.
- Monitor site traffic and provide recommendations to increase traffic.
- Coordinate and assist our overseas team to ensure deadlines will be met.
- Provide professional insight to our team for best practices.
- Minimum 1-year experience in a Web Developer or similar role.
- Post-secondary education in computing science, computer engineering or an equivalent program.
- Understanding of web standards, responsive design, and cross-browser compatibility.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and/or as a collaborative team member.
- Experience in Marketing/Advertisement Agency/Web Games Platform
- Experience creating and deploying interactive and playable ads
- Native or bilingual proficiency of a second language
- Experience in UI/UX
- Full Stack capability
- Able to work flexible hours to meet business needs
- Love games/technology
Think you are a good fit? Apply today by sending us your cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.