11 Apr Mobile Gaming Roundup CHINA – 04/08/2016
Disney AR in childhood education | China’s $2 Billion E-sports market | Sina FIFPro partnership
Neo Bear is partnering up with Disney to create an AR early childhood education industry in China.
In 2015, Neo Bear received 120 million RMB ($19 million USD) investment by multiple capital firms. Neo Bear’s AR educational game, Pocket Zoo, sold 1.5 million copies bringing in over 100 Million RMB ($15 million USD) in revenue and a growing customer base of over 3 million. With this success, Neo Bear plans to expand their line of products and have just announced its partnership with several top tier IP holders including Walt Disney, and also the release of its revolutionary smart gear for children, MagnifierNEO.
Top Games on April 8, 2016 (iPhone, China)
Top 3 Free iOS apps
- Jiàn Xiá Jī Yuán gGǔ Jiàn (RPG, Ancient Chinese fantasy setting)
- FallenSouls (RPG, Might and Magic style design)
- Shàng Dì Zhī Shǒu (Card battle, FIFPro licenced)
- Wǔ Shén Zhào Zǐ Lóng (Card-based RPG, Ancient Chinese fantasy setting based off of hit TV series)
- Líng Yù (RPG, Game adaptation of famous online fantasy novel)
- Dà Xiá Guà Liǎo (RPG, Ancient Chinese fantasy setting)
- Fantasy Westward Journey
- Westward Journey Online
- Hero Moba